Colorado In-Home Counseling services specializes in traveling counseling services for seniors and disabled adults.
If you or an aging loved one are coping with disability, loss of independence, chronic illness or pain, depression or anxiety, I may be able to help.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Medical Care Management
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- and more
If you would like to schedule an appointment, visit the contact page and fill out the quick form and we will reach out to you quickly.
I’m glad that there are counseling services that come to my home, I don’t know where I’d get them otherwise.”— John Doe